Richard Coy

© Jen McKen

Richard Coy is from Graceton, Pennsylvania. He has been photographing PA elk for 12 years. His elk photography has been featured in the PA Outdoor Journal. Other photographs have been used in the Indiana County tourist   calendar and on postcards. He created the Benezette Elk Camera Club and it’s Facebook page in September, 2010.

For 30 years, Richard photographed in areas ranging from Tionesta, PA to Coundersport, PA.
Richard and his wife, Barbara, have three sons, one daughter and 13 grandchildren. They also have a 13-year-old long haired Chihuahua named Mickey. “He never leaves me, as he knows I have a sight problem,” says Richard.

Richard has spent time rescuing animals for the humane society.

Legally blind since August, 2012, Richard has had to stop driving. Barbara never complains about driving him to   various locations, so that he can continue his photography. “I would like to thank my wife, Barbara, for all you do for me in my quest to photograph the wilds. I love you dearly."


Contact Information:
Email: rlcblc@verizon.net
Phone: 724-479-9711
Blog: sunrisephotos-rlcphotos.blogspot.com